Paul was born in Seoul, South Korea and raised in the Chicago area. He grew up playing football and baseball and received his B.S. in Special Education from Winona State University and his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Carroll University in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Paul enjoys evaluating and treating patients of all ages and ability levels. He especially likes working with athletes helping them to rehabilitate, recover and return to their sport as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Paul spends his free time in the kitchen, the gym, watching Chicago and University of Montana sports and spending as much time as possible enjoying all that Montana has to offer.
Education & Accomplishments
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education – Winona State University 2005
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy – Carroll University 2012
- Functional Movement Screen certified (FMS)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment certified (SFMA)
- Past American Bench Press record holder
- Current Colorado Bench Press record holder